Haruomi Hosono - Omni Sight Seeing
Tracklist Hide Credits
Accordion – Zouhir GoujaBacking Vocals [Backing Chorus] – Miharu KoshiFeaturing – Minyo GirlsKakegoe [Ai-No-Te] – Masaya HonjoKanun [Quanoon] – Julien Weiss*Musical Assistance [Orientation] – Hidetaro HonjoVocals [Chorus] – Masako Kawasaki, Masaya HonjoVocals [Main Vocal] – Kasumi KimuraWritten-By – Traditional
Accordion – Zouhir GoujaFeaturing – AminaKanun [Quanoon] – Julien Weiss*Vocals [Arabic Vocal] – Amina Ben MustaphaVocals [Chorus] – Maria Kawamura, Miharu Koshi, Moro Fukuzawa
Vocals [Chorus] – Miharu KoshiVoice – Harry Hosono*
Piano [Prepared Piano] – Harry Hosono*
Saxophone – Yasuaki ShimizuSynthesizer [DX-7] – Yasuo KimotoVocals [Vocal In Japanese-English Style] – Harry Hosono*Written-By – Duke Ellington, Irving Mills, Juan Tizol
Accordion [Junior Hohner], Arranged By [Additional Arrangement] – Miharu KoshiCelesta – Harry Hosono*Orchestrated By [Orchestrations] – Kouji Ueno*
Accordion – Zouhir GoujaKanun [Quanoon] – Julien Weiss*Synthesizer [Synthes] – MiharuomiVocals [Arabic Vocal] – Amina Ben MustaphaVoice [French Voice] – Tomoko Nunoi
Piano – Hosonoid*
Arranged By [Chorus Arrangement] – Hidetaro HonjoElectric Piano – Miharu KoshiVocals – Harry Hosono*, Moro FukuzawaVocals [Chorus] – Masako Kawasaki, Masaya Honjo
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Direct (Japan) Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Epic Records Japan Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Epic Records Japan Inc.
- Recorded At – Magnet Studio
- Recorded At – D.M.S., Tokyo
- Recorded At – ALFA Studio A
- Recorded At – Studios Artistic Palace
- Mixed At – ALFA Studio A
- Mixed At – Nichion Studio
- Artwork By – Keico Nishikawa, Takashi Miyagawa
- Co-producer [Tokyo Recording, Production Assisted By] – Miharu Koshi
- Computer [Tokyo Recording, Programmed By] – Yasuo Kimoto
- Coordinator [Coordinated By] – Akira Yada
- Directed By [Paris Recording, Directed By] – Martin Meissonnier
- Executive-Producer – Yukio Morisaki
- Liner Notes [解説] – 細野晴臣*
- Management – Mayumi Yamaguchi
- Mastered By – Mitsukazu Tanaka
- Mixed By – Haruomi Hosono (tracks: 2, 8), Yoshifumi Iio (tracks: 1, 3 to 7, 9)
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Koji Okada (tracks: 2, 8), Yoshinori Kaji (tracks: 1, 3 to 7, 9)
- Photography By [Photo] – Syoichi Kondo
- Producer, Written-By – Haruomi Hosono
- Recorded By [Paris Recording, Recorded By] – Herve Lecoz*
- Recorded By [Tokyo Recording, Recorded By] – Hiroshi Haraguchi, Katsutoshi Shimada
- Technician [Tokyo Recording, Equipments] – Hiroshi Mizuide
- Technician [Tokyo Recording, Synclavier Operated By] – Nobuo Sawada
NotesJapanese Edition in Digipak.
"The Globe Watch Tour: conducted by Hosono, Haruomi
Recorded in 1988 - 1989, from Showa to Heisei, Tokyo to Paris.
Sung in Japanese-English, French and Arabic."
Produced by Haruomi Hosono for EMW, 1989.
Magnet Studio, D.M.S., Alfa A Studio, Tokyo
Artistic Palace, Paris
Tracks 1, 3 to 7 and 9 mixed by Yoshifumi Iio with Yoshinori Kaji at A-studio
Tracks 2 and 8 mixed by Haruomi Hosono with Koji Okada at Nichion Studio
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4582192938850
|28･8P-5258||Haruomi Hosono||Omni Sight Seeing (CD, Album, Ltd, Dig)||Epic||28･8P-5258||Japan||1989|
|28･8P-5258||Haruomi Hosono||Omni Sight Seeing (CD, Album)||Epic||28･8P-5258||Japan||1989|
|QY-8P-90044||Haruomi Hosono||Omni Sight Seeing (CD, Album, Ltd, Promo, Sam)||Epic||QY-8P-90044||Japan||1989|
|EPC 468190 2, 14-468190-10||Haruomi Hosono||Omni Sight Seeing (CD)||Epic, Epic||EPC 468190 2, 14-468190-10||Europe||1989|
|4774194||Haruomi Hosono||Omni Sight Seeing (Cass, Album, RM, Dol)||Epic||4774194||Turkey||1994|
Haruomi Hosono - Omni Sight Seeing listening: where to download for free?
You can currently download the Haruomi Hosono - Omni Sight Seeing album for free in mp3, flac formats at music.iqmp3.com. It is also possible to buy "Haruomi Hosono - Omni Sight Seeing" on Amazon, Discogs as listen or rent it on Spotify, Apple Music.
Type: CD, Album, Limited Edition, Digipak
Date of released: 27 Jul 2009
Style: Downtempo, Synth-pop, Ambient